Mit der Löschung der Bilder von den bekannten Sites macht Nokia allen klar:
Nokia N82 Imaging KING
The second juicy bit of information from your Symbian-Guru today is of the Nokia N82. This is a candybar device to followup the N73. Similar to the N81, it has quad-band GSM and 2100 HSDPA, BT 2.0 (w/ A2DP), WiFi (b/g w/ uPnP), but also adds built-in GPS, TV-out, FM Radio, and a MicroSD slot. The kicker is VGA, 30 fps video recording and a 5MP shooter with Carl Zeiss lens and auto-focus, similar to the N95. However, the N82 packs an awesome XENON flash for ultra-brightness. The N82 is designed for style, but packing the features to make it worth the $$. Still running S60v3 FP1, the N82 lengthens the life-span of the S60v3 FP1 platform, and should be available in Q4 2007. It is targeted towards "tech-stylists 20-35," with a female skew, but not enough to dissuade males of its power.
* Dimensions: 112 x 50.2 x 17.3 mm
* Weight: 120 g [Target]
* Memory: Up to 100 MB in-build, support for hot swappable MicroSD card (1GB in-box)
* Talk time: GSM: 280min, WCDMA: 180min (Target)
* Standby time: GSM: 270hrs WCDMA: 250hrs (Target) Display Specification
* Main Display: 2.4"QVGA 240x320, 16M colors Camera Specifications
* 5MPix, Autofocus, up to 20 x digital zoom. Real Xenon flash. Integrated camera protection
* Secondary camera: CIF
es, you read that correctly. Here, first on Symbian-Guru.com, compliments of my friend Blue Blazer Regular, is the full specs sheet and pic of the upcoming N81 8GB Slider. Set to be launched 4Q 2007 and running S60v3 FP1, the Nokia N81 is a slider-followup to the N91 8GB Music Edition. It is quad-band EDGE with 2100 HSDPA (yeah, you know what that means), WiFi (b/g w/ uPnP), BT 2.0 with A2DP, and a 3.5mm slot.
It also has "dedicated music and gaming keys," though I was unable to locate them in the photos. It also mentions a "Navi Wheel", but I'm unable to see that, as well.
More details and a size comparison after the break.
Other features are as follows:
* Form factor: slide
* Dimensions: 102 x 50 x 17.9 mm
* Weight: ~ 140g
* Memory: 8GB internal flash memory
* Music Playback time: up to 12,5 hours
* Gaming time: up to 3-4 hours
* Talk time: up to 3-4 hours (3G)/3-4 hours(GSM)
* Standby time: up to 15 days
* Main Display: 2.4"QVGA 240x320, 16M colors
* Main Camera: 2Mpix
* Second Camera: CIF
It will be one of the N-gage launch devices, having dedicated gaming keys. I was unable to get any information regarding planned price or battery, unfortunately. Frankly, I'm somewhat underwhelmed by this one. I mean, from the specs, it's really little more than an N91 in a different form factor. What do you think? Do you like the key layout, with the music keys "embedded" in the d-pad sort-of? I'm personally a HUGE fan of the slider form factor, but still can't see myself picking this one up