• Liebe Community,
    Aufgrund des niedrigen Traffics im Forum haben wir uns dazu entschlossen, es nur noch im Lesemodus zu betreiben. Neue Kommentare sind also nicht mehr möglich, wohl aber das Lesen der bestehenden Foreninhalte als Archiv. Ihr könnt diesen Account auch auf unseren anderen Portalen (pcgameshardware.de, pcgames.de, buffed.de etc.) nutzen oder Euren Account löschen lassen. Wir bitten um euer Verständnis und danken euch für die vielen tollen Beiträge.“

K750i AFTER ALL driver-install probs!!!

pedja333

Neues Mitglied
Hello! Hatte keine lust neu auf deutsch zu schreiben...bei bedarf mach ich es...

I am trying to debrand my mobile with davinci...I got the standard usb cable of SE...sold with k750i...and I`ve really read the whole net about it(flashing/debranding) and several
forums for flashing...the cable shouldnt be the prob...i ve read...question is colour(brown/red)...but i even cant at least realize that... :(

I have unistalled the old drivers of SE and did the procedure...handy off...cable on comp...other end on phone DURING pressing "c"...the phone gets on...why doesnt shout for any drivers...manager realizes usb sony ericsson k750i(after uninstalling??!, so i deleted manualy any drivers in system32/drivers about k750i)...but I CANT...install the right drivers...he wont them...

I`ve started several times the comp after every little change...

Took off the battery...deleted in system32/drivers any driver about k750i again and again...restarted...did the procedure...NOTHING!!!

AND I DON`T KNOW WHY???!!! :confused:

I am really getting WILD!!! :mad: fu..... brandings...!!!!!!!!

but for that k750i...i am loosing head...

so please mail [email protected] post any help...!!! PLEASE!

Thanks to all!!!

Oben